Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bearpaw Women's T410 12" Boot Review

Bearpaw Women's T410 12" Boot

Bearpaw Women's T410 12" Boot , This boot by Bearpaw features a soft suede upper with a tall shaft and loop-stitched seam accents. The boot's soft lining offers increased cushioning and comfort, and the durable rubber outsole is lightly treaded for improved traction. Designed for comfort and everyday wear, this versatile boot has a natural style that can easily be paired with jeans, a denim skirt, or any cute and casual outfit.

Customer Review

I bought a cheap pair of Ugg-like boots last winter after reading rave reviews in all. That happened recently during the season, and I spent the next few months looking for something higher quality, but cheaper than Uggs. I came across Bearpaws, and was very excited by the reviews and asked for them for my birthday. My wonderful boyfriend obliged, and I loved them the minute I put them on. Not only are the only shoes I've ever had, that my feet warm, they are also the most comfortable shoes / boots I've ever owned (and I'm a flip flop girl!). I have tons of compliments on them everywhere I go, and people always think that they are Uggs!

I bought these boots elsewhere, but I love love love them! I wanted the look and comfort of Uggs, but I refuse to pay more than $ 100 for shoes. I never had to directly compare Uggs, but these are sooooooo comfortable. I wear them without socks, and unless you are REALLY going to do the same with socks, I suggest scaling down and not for half measures. I usually wear a 6.5 and bought these in a 6. They perfect. A little 'convenient at first, but in a well before the end of the first day of wear. I'm in choc brown and are a shadow perf and hide dirt well. I'll be getting them in black next year.

Read more Bearpaw Women's T410 12" Boot Review >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment