Tuesday, November 24, 2009

EMU Australia Women's Bronte Hi Boot Review


EMU Australia Women's Bronte Hi Boot


The EMU Bronte Hi boot features a premium Australian sheepskin upper, simply embellished by bound seams. It's lined with high-quality Merino wool for superior comfort (it'll keep your feet cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and breathably dry all year round). A traction-enhanced, dual-density EVA outsole finishes the design with added comfort and durability.

Customer Review

While I was against the idea of purchasing these types of shoes, I go to school in snowbelt and had no other choice. I refused, however, to buy Uggs again, so I tried the other options. That's when I found these: cheaper and better quality than their counterparts Ugg. Of course, no matter what you do, suede and watery slush-never mix well, but anyway, these boots have shown their durability. While my friends were complaining about how their precious $ 175 Ugg boots were falling apart, my boots EMU has not given me any problems and are ready to leave for the next season, too!

Wearing boots with everything. They are so comfortable and actually have a little arch support. I love them. I ordered the tan but will be ordering those blacks too. I wear at football games and around the house. They are well constructed and did not pay for me, as well as other shearling boots tend to do. I am very pleased and even more glad that cost half that UGGS do. I ordered an 8 even though I am usually an 8.5 or 9 and are perfect.

I bought these after doing some internet research on that style boots. In my opinion are more durable and comfortable than UGGS and one-half the cost. They run a little 'smaller UGGS, which is good because they only come in sizes together (UGGS run large inter alia). The only significant difference is that UGGS Sheepskin lining is more fluffy. The lining in the EMU is that I bought the wool, which is equally insolating as sheepskin, not just as fluffy. Overall, there boots!

Read more EMU Australia Women's Bronte Hi Boot Review >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment