Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Men's Waterproof Guide Gear® Side - zip Desert Boots Sand Review

Men's Waterproof Guide Gear® Side - zip Desert Boots Sand

WATERPROOF Guide Gear Side-zip Desert Boots. Because it might flood in the desert! (Dry joke!) No side-stepping puddles. No more soggy-wet feet. Top-notch Guide Gear Boots are the ones you need for all-day comfort. My special make-up means HUGE price savings! Waterproof suede leather and 900-denier nylon uppers; Waterproof / breathable membrane; Self-cleaning rubber, non-typical outsole for traction; Removable, mesh-lined EVA insole; Moisture-wicking mesh lining; Padded tongue / collar; 3/4 gussetted to lock out water / debris; Each is approx. 7 1/2"h., 27 ozs. State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Medium width. Act Now! Men's Waterproof Guide Gear Desert Boots, Sand

Customer Review

These boots are perfect for airsoft. When our team plays, its in the rough woods of louisiana. These boots have a good thread and very lightweight and are 100% water proof. I have multicam camo and these boots blend well with them. Highly recommended for those who play airsoft or just want a good boot. I just dont see why its low rated.

These boot looked so good I could not believe it. I had looked for a waterproof side-zip desert tan non-metallic 8in boot. to get them for under $40 was too good to be true. I got them today and they got here in less than a week. that is FIVE STAR right there. Then I looked these boots over and boy were they nice the seams and fit finish was great. I could not help it I wanted to see if they really were waterproof. So I filled the bathtub with cold water. Guess what no leaks not even a little. They fit so nice and soft I could not believe that either. I have now had them on for 16hrs going on 24. They are sooooo nice I can not figure out how they did it. What gives I can not think of enough nice things to say. I have had pairs of Bates. One of them Broke the Zipper flipper first thing I am waiting for a new pair of those right now. I have had Danner that were almost identical to these. Dang they could not have paid me enough to say how great I feel about these boots. I know one thing I am ordering another pair right now. I hope they hold up well in a bag in the back closet for about five years. I figure they will last five or even ten years they way they are built. Thanks folks I love em.

Read more review >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment