Monday, January 18, 2010

Mia Women's Liv High-Shaft Boot Review

Mia Women's Liv High-Shaft Boot

MIA Shoes was founded in 1976 as a classic Swedish clog resource to the United States. Over the years MIA has grown into a fashion powerhouse with a great assortment of red-hot styling for women and kids. From classic comfort footbeds to cool and contemporary woods from Brazil -- and expanding into edgy, have-to-have-it fashion, MIA continues to push the design envelope, providing a winning combination of comfort, quality and fabulous fashion.

Customer Review

I have super sensitive feet and the break in period can literally step out of a shoe before to make it my rotation. This launch was a rare insta-wear. This is a real start (in the sense that you are made to be worn with socks-tights not only), are large, but I wear a size 9, I bought a size 9 and fit. I do not understand the previous reviewer, saying that she was a size and 1 / 2 a big ... maybe he bought a 9, but wears a ..... 6;), moreover, they are genuine leather (not PU) and are made in Brazil, which is known for their quality .. I think Corso Como. I bought the caramel-colored boots and now I'm looking for the chocolate. I love them and have received numerous compliments.

Read more review >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment