Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Steve Madden Women's Bonanza Tall Shafted Flat Boot Review

Steve Madden Women's Bonanza Tall Shafted Flat Boot

Steve Madden Women's Bonanza Tall Shafted Flat Boot, Go crazy in these super comfy and cozy boots from Steve Madden. The Bonanza boot features a soft brown suede upper that cuffs at the top and slouches at the ankle for comfort. With a rubberized sole and rounded toe, this boot is sure to send you on a style bonanza!

Customer Review

Bought these boots as a birthday present to me ... was the perfect purchase. The boots fit perfectly, look great, and you may feel, with just about anything. Only recommendation would be to buy some kind of spray for protective, as they are to convince the facts and can be damaged by moisture very easily.

This is the most comfortable boot I've ever worn. It fits snuggly calves and they look great! I walked a mile in them a couple days and I began to feel the bottom of my feet a little 'bad. The only negative side to this start is that plants are a bit 'thin, but I bought insoles comfortable and put them in and now they are perfect.

The winter is coming so it's time to stock up on new material in winter. These boots are nice things to walk the earth by Madonna. These snuggly things have made my day many times, they go with absolutely everything they wear and love them. I wear with shorts, pants, socks, tights, everything. I can not believe how they fit right in with my life. In fact, all comments about them and the comments are all good.

More Steve Madden boots have come to me "small", but these shoes are custom made. Not fall when you wear them and are very well "crack". Very comfortable. Gray is a strange color - dark, but not really a dark gray. It does not match heather gray, gray clothes of light even if it seems OK - so would not really recommend that color.

Read more review >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment