Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baffin Women's Kamala Insulated Boot Review


Baffin Women's Kamala Insulated Boot

What you need is a pair of warm, comfortable boots you can wear shoveling the driveway or during a night out on the town. Well insulated and waterproof, the Baffin Womens Kamala Winter Boot works in any snow condition. The coldresistant EVA midsole helps prevent frosty toes and the burly rubber outsole decreases your chances of slipping on ice or hardpack. When the temperature dips, be sure to slip on the Kamalas for exceptional warmth and style.

Baffin Women's Kamala Insulated Boot Reviews

Great boots! Super warm, good traction could be better, jeans fit inside or over the top. A little larger than typical size 8, heel slips a bit. Best part is that they fit over my large, athletic calves that never fit into boots! The "laces" work really well. Great for walking the dog on snowy sidewalks and rugged trails.

I love these boots, they are very warm, comfortable and true to size. We don't normally have much snow where I live but this has been an unusual year weather wise and I am very glad I purchased my boots, have worn them alot more than I thought I would. They look good with jeans and I have gotten many compliments, they keep my feet toasty and dry and that means alot as I typically have cold feet.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment