Monday, February 22, 2010

Sorel Women's Tivoli Snow Boot Review


Sorel Women's Tivoli Snow Boot

Sorel doused the Womens Tivoli Boot with style and added a few extra fashion sprinkles for extra flair. Oh, and it keeps your feet delightfully warm and dry in frosty temperatures. High-loft fleece lining and Thinsulate insulation combine for plush comfort and a molded rubber outsole provides steady traction on slick and compacted snow.

Sorel Women's Tivoli Snow Boot Reviews

I got these for Christmas this year. I had my eye on them for awhile, but I live in an area that only gets snow every couple of years. I really wanted the shamrock color, and they are soooo cute! I generally have a hard time wearing boots or closed shoes because my feet get really hot and sweat, last winter I wore flip flops most of the time. I usually wear an 8 1/2 and my foot is narrow. I got these in a 9 and they fit perfectly. They are so comfortable I can wear them all day long with no complaints. My feet stay warm and toasty without getting too hot. I have that problem if I wear my Uggs, I get so hot I have to take them off but it seems like my feet can 'breathe' in these. I love these boots so much I am going to get them in another color, and I have my eye on some other Sorel brand boots as well. I think I will be wearing these for years to come, love them!

I bought these in shamrock and I love them they are so cute and comfortable.. I bought a size up, normally a nine and went with a ten because of reviews of being small.. I have the extra size worth in the toe front I think maybe it would have been to small because of it feeling narrower but I don't see the need in length, a big sock might change that. They are really comfy and easy to pull on with a little bit of tug and pull without unlacing... They look just like pictured pink and green and adorable.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment