Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sorel Women's Water Fall Winter Boot Review


Sorel Women's Water Fall Winter Boot

Slip into your Sorel Women's Waterfall Winter Boots when you head out to shovel the sidewalk. The water-resistant suede boots make sure your feet stay toasty no matter how far the temperature drops. Sorel lined the Waterfall Boots with low-bulk Thinsulate insulation; they're rated to -40F, but they're not super clunky like old felt-lined boots. A locking zipper makes them easy to take off when it's time to head to work.

Sorel Women's Water Fall Winter Boot Reviews

This boot is awesome! Very warm and comfortable. I wear either a 91/2 or 10 depending on the style shoe and ordered a 10 in this boot. It is a perfect size with medium weight wool socks. During first wear, the shaft of the boot felt a little stiff but that has resolved thru regular wearing. These boots look great with anything and it is a purchase that I am very happy with.

These boots are nice and warm - I wear it for going to work in the office and walking around town (I'm in Montana). They're easy to put on/pull off. I wouldn't hike in these - I'd need more support, but they would be warm enough for walking through the snow (which I have, when walking the dogs). The zipper is a bit stiff, but if you pull the flaps closer together it should zip up fairly easily. Lots of times I don't bother zipping them up, just cause I'm in a hurry. It doesn't make a huge difference if you're just wearing them around the office and going in and out of your car/house. I bought these a half size larger than my normal size, only because they didn't have the color I wanted in my size. I think my regular size would have fit perfectly. I have to wear two pairs of socks so my feet won't slip around in these boots. Since it's winter though - I'm perfectly fine with doing that. After wearing them a few times, walking around isn't too bad - it's stiff at first. They're also a really cute pair of boots, I like them the more I wear them and look at them. :D So far they've been perfect for what I've needed them for.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment