Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Bard Tender Boot Review

Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Bard Tender Boot

Flip it: Up or down--the choice of how to wear the cuff is yours with this scrunched boot from Reaction Kenneth Cole.

Customer Review

Just got these. I only wore them once or twice, but already love for purchase. Size 8 1 / 2 was good with socks, thick or thin. It looks great with jeans tucked inside Slate goes with everything. I got this half price so I love them even more. Best of Steve Madden and Chinese laundry is returned. For a few dollars more you get a better start. Investing in the protection suede. Only regret is not to make them before.

These boots are incredible and far beyond my expectations. I read what others have said about their fitting bigger, but I took the risk and ordered my usual size. I wear a size 8 and are custom made for me. They fit perfectly when I wear a pair of cotton socks regularly. I ordered the slate color and goes with everything. They are very elegant and comfortable. I could wear every day. The ordering and shipping went smoothly and I was surprised how quickly I received. I highly recommend them.

Read more review >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment