Friday, February 26, 2010

Sorel Women's Waterfall Low Lace Snowboot Review


Sorel Women's Waterfall Low Lace Snowboot

Take your favorite hiking shoes, add some serious insulation and style, and you've created the Sorel Women's Waterfall Low Lace Snow Boot. And for added protection not found on all hiking boots, the upper is a waterproof suede, seam sealed to maintain a toasty interior even after stepping off the curb and into a deep puddle of slush. Low bulk Thinsulate wraps the top of the foot and ankle in a cocoon of heat trapping coziness, while underfoot an EVA midsole and footbed provide cushioning and insulation. For rough, snow and ice covered terrain, the Sorel Waterfall Low Lace Women's Snow Boot includes a fiberglass shank for torsional rigidity, and a lugged outsole that maintains flexibility and traction in severe cold. The Sorel Waterfall Low Lace Snow Boot for women is rated to -25 F (-32 C) during active use.

Sorel Women's Waterfall Low Lace Snowboot Reviews

I love this boot!! It has proven to be warm, comfortable, and water-proof as advertised. The fit runs about a half size small. If you are planning to wear heavy socks or two pair of socks with these boots, I would buy a size larger than you normally wear. I have had compliments on the boots overall looks. I wear them as everyday wear. They were reasonably priced too! I have recommended them to all my family and friends....but seriously, Sorrel is one of the top brand names in boots and once again they have proven this out.

I bought these for the up and coming snowy weather. I tried these on and I am a true 8.5. I read somewhere that these were running small so I ordered a 1/2 size up. I ordered a size 9 and they fit. I wont be able to wear really thick socks but that is ok..... So if you order these order at least a 1/2 size bigger than your normal size. If you want to wear thick socks I suggest a whole size up. I love the look and sprayed them with weather and waterproofing protectant and now I am good to go. I bought both colors. They look pretty good and they dont make my feet look HUGE!

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment