Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cheap New Balance Men's MW845 Walking Shoe


New Balance Men's MW845 Walking Shoe

Take each step with an enhanced sense of security, thanks to the stability Rollbar inside this New Balance walking shoe. It minimizes rearfoot movement, lessening the chance of the foot rolling too much inward or outward. This shoe will help you stay steady on your feet--and on the move!

New Balance Men's MW845 Walking Shoe Reviews

Best walking shoe I've owned. Very comfortable, supportive. I was able to increase my walking distance as soon as I put them on. The fitting instructions are correct, purchase 1/2 size larger for a perfect fit. The only thing I'm not pleased about is that white shows dirt so easily and New Balance does not produce all sizes/widths in black. I was forced to buy white shoes.

I've worn the older model of these shoes for several years. Those and this fine new model share NB's Rollbar feature that has probably helped me avoid several painful ankle twists. The MW845s are slightly lighter than their ancestors, and seem to be better ventilated...very welcome additions.

Read more reveiw>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment