Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cheap New Balance Men's MW927 Health Walking Shoe,Brown,8.5 D US

New Balance Men's MW927 Health Walking  Shoe,Brown,8.5 D US

New Balance Men's MW927 Health Walking Shoe,Brown,8.5 D US


Hold a steady course in this amazing walking shoe Full grain leather upper Lightning Dry® lining with seamless Phantom LinerTM Removable EVA cushioned insole Solid rubber sole with WALKING STRIKE PATH® stabilization Shock-dispersing C-CAP® midsole ABZORB® in the forefoot Advanced ABZORB® SBS in the heel ROLLBAR® with medial and lateral TPU posts 360-degree fit for stability and "motion control" Approved for Code A5500 by SADMERC

New Balance Men's MW927 Health Walking Shoe Reviews

These were a gift for my son. He works at a hospital is on his feet 12 to 16 hour shifts.
He had one pair and needed another to change out. These are the most comfortable shoes.
Thanks for having the correct size!!!

I have found that only New Balance Athletic shoes are the best for me. This shoe, in particular, is the best in comfort. I could feel the difference the moment I put them on. I have Morton's neuroma and these shoes have really made a difference. Having bought them in white, I only wish that New Balance would add more silver. They are very, very white. I intend to purchase them in brown next, so that I can wear them with my chinos and they won't stand out. This is a great product!

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment