Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cheap Reebok Women's EasyTone Reeinspire Walking Shoe


Reebok Women's EasyTone Reeinspire Walking Shoe

Take the gym with you with Reebok Women's EasyTone ReeInspire Toning Shoes! This Reebok sneaker actually tones and strengthens legs, and helps you burn more calories, as you move throughout your day. DMX technology features balance pods under the forefoot and heel that exchange airflow, creating the feeling of walking on sand, forcing leg muscles to work harder without discomfort. This sporty EasyTone sneaker is three times softer than traditional foam-based shoes, so you'll burn up to three times the energy. The SmoothFit® leather and mesh upper is free of seams to help prevent foot irritation. Click here to view the outsole with the balance pods that activate the muscles of your legs to work harder. Click here to view the features & benefits of Easy Tone. Click here to view the Easy Tone balance pods tone your leg muscles. Click here to view Questions & Answers about the Reebok Easy Tone.

Reebok Women's EasyTone Reeinspire Walking Shoe Reviews

I'm actually not much of a sneaker person, but after reading so many positive reviews for this product, I had to give them a try. They are very comfortable, sort of like walking on pillows. Whether or not they'll really help me tone-up remains to be seen, but even the first day wearing them it felt like my legs muscles had gotten a light workout; obviously not the same calibre as a gym workout, but definitely that faint soreness after wearing them around the house for a few hours. As far as sizing goes, I'm generally anywhere between a 5.5 and 6.5, depending on the shoe, but with these I had to size-up to a 7.

I have not used the sneakers for anything other than walking 5 miles a day for 2 months. My right sneaker has finally given out. Both the front and back pads have tears in them and deflate every time I take a step. For 100 dollars, I expected the shoe to be of better quality. I spent half that in another pair and other than the sole being worn, it is still in tact. Please don't give into the hype, it's not really noticeable.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment