Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Saucony Women's ProGrid Hurricane 11 Running Shoe


Saucony Women's ProGrid Hurricane 11 Running Shoe

Cruise through the miles in the Saucony® ProGrid Hurricane 11 women's running shoe. It's packed with comfort technology, like a full-length ProGrid™ system and a dual-density EVA midsole for exceptional shock absorption. The H.R.C. Strobel Board cushions the heel, ensuring a smooth ride.

Saucony Women's ProGrid Hurricane 11 Running Shoe reviews

These are the best series of running shoes my wife has ever found and she has been running religiously for over 20 years... God forbid they stop making the series, I dont know what she would do!

I have the Grey/pink/purple combo(besides loving these being functional, people say how pretty they are). I trained then ran and have continued to use saucony's for all of my running. Im not what you would call a natural runner. I struggle with my love/hate relationship with running. I have to work at it and this shoe helps. It has an arch support and what feels like a strong heel. every foot is different, but I personally love these:)

Read more reviews>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment