Friday, April 2, 2010

Cheap New Balance Men's MW977 Walking Shoe


New Balance Men's MW977 Walking Shoe

You'll go places in these rugged, 100% waterproof New Balance Men's 977 Country Trail Walking Shoes Rocks and rain? They're just a walk in the park when you're wearing this country walker. Leather upper featuring GORE-TEX® lining is 100% waterproof, so your foot stays dry. A firm but flexible layer called Rock Stop® protects against rocks and shock. Rollbar®, a system created to minimize rear-foot movement, achieves the ultimate in motion control. Molded EVA for superior midsole cushioning and flexibility; removable insole and mesh lining helps feet stay cool and dry. For normal arches. Click here to view the slip resistant outsole. Click here to view Gore-Tex lining.

New Balance Men's MW977 Walking Shoe Reviews

Really good shoes. I have to wear thick custom insoles and require a shoe with a big toe box so that my feet aren't crowded. You can't tell from the picture but this shoe (in EEE)) has got plenty of room.
In my work, I am on my feet more than eight hours a day with only a few minutes to sit down. I've owned other New Balance shoes that were as comfortable but none that were more so. I highly recommend them.

Best Winter walking shoe that I have worn. When the weather turns cold, wet and sloppy out these are the shoes to wear. Keeps your feet dry and warm. I only wish that the soles would last longer. I now have worn out 3 pairs of these shoes over 5 or 6 years and still think that they are great.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment