Friday, March 5, 2010

Cheap ASICS Men's GEL-Kayano 15 Running Shoe

ASICS Men's GEL-Kayano 15 Running Shoe

The ASICS® Gel Kayano 15 men's running shoe offers a modern update to a classic favorite, with a new asymmetrical lacing system for an improved fit. The Solyte® midsole provides springy, responsive cushioning, and the DuraSponge® outsole ensures great traction on a variety of surfaces.

ASICS Men's GEL-Kayano 15 Running Shoe Reviews

Different shoes suit different people but I have to say that these and the other kayanos I have had in the past are undoubtedly the best shoes for me (relatively heavy pronator with barely any arches). They are very comfortable and give me the support I need without feeling bulky or stiff.

I have run in Kayanos for the past 5 years, and each year I nervously try the new model only to find it is as good if not better than the last. I read quite a few reviews for the Kayano 15 and I was more nervous than ususal because there were a few comments about a new feel, the effect of the different lacing pattern on the toe box, etc. I have now been running in 15s for the past few months and I can safely say that for me these shoes are as good if not better than the 14s. I have not noticed any discomfort, and this shoe seems to fit me just a bit better than the 14s. A shoe review is certainly subjective, and no shoe seems to fit everyone the same way, but I'm 6'0" and 195 and I run moderate distances on a weekly basis and the fit and stability of the Kayano 15 has been perfect for me. I just hope I can say the same for the 16s when I need to replace my 15s later this year!

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment