Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Balance Men's MR993 Running Shoe


New Balance Men's MR993 Running Shoe

Packed with New Balance® comfort technology, the 993 men's running shoe offers a lightweight, well-balanced ride. Abzorb® cushioning in the heel and forefoot is springy and responsive, and the N-durance® outsole provides stable traction on a variety of surfaces. The C-Cap® midsole enhances the foot's natural motion for a smooth transition.

New Balance Men's MR993 Running Shoe Review

The NB 993 is the latest in a long series of classic shoes. I own several pairs of 992s, and I was happy to repeat/upgrade with the 993s. This shoe is extremely durable and has a luxurious feel. It doesn't use any gimmicks like air pockets or shocks. Instead, it simply uses high quality materials providing the best cushioning available in a sneaker. The look is classic, the materials are top-notch, the feel is unreal. If you want the best, buy this shoe.

I usually never ran distance instead I ran quickly and tired myself out quickly, and this was because my previous shoes always fit me awkwardly. My feet would get blisters or I'd get shin splints. The most ironic thing happened, instead of going to a retail sport store to buy shoes that would "fit me well" this time I shopped on amazon. I took my chances and they paid off big time. These were the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought. No longer were shoes a factor on how far I ran. I've gotten used to junk, and I didn't realize that this level of comfort was out there.
I think the best part is that they're comfortable but still very good looking shoes. On top of that they're made in America, not by a child in a sweatshop in Asia. I highly recommend these shoes, they've changed my perception of what running shoes are.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment