Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cheap Skechers Men's Shape Ups Lace-Up


Skechers Men's Shape Ups Lace-Up

Great for a guy on the go, these comfortable Skechers Shape Ups helps you burn some extra calories when you're going about your daily routine.

Skechers Men's Shape Ups Lace-Up Reviews

These "Shape Ups" are by far the most comfortable 'sneaker' I've worn. They do as advertised. Due to injuries, suffered many years ago, my walking distance has been compromised and any leg exercise is completely out of the question. When I am wearing the "Shape Ups" my walking distance increases, I am more conciencious of my posture, and am gaining stamina in my seldom used leg muscles. I hihgly recommend this product.

I got a pair of a different brand very much like the Shape-ups at Christmas. Everyone complimented me on my "neat looking" shoes and I think maybe my DH got a little jealous. Hee hee! But I kept telling him and everyone else, I don't care what they looked like, they were like walking on clouds! I loved my shoes and recommended them to everyone. However, my husband couldn't take me up on my recommendation because the brand I bought only carried women's shoes/sizes. The Skechers so far is the only shoes that carry the men's styles and sizes without breaking the bank. Granted, they are a little pricey, but I think they have been well worth it because my husband is absolutely in love with the pair he just received (he got the white and navy ones). The extra height is an added bonus as well. They make him about 2 inches taller and he's totally digging that. Ha! He will be attending a conference later this month where he has to walk around most of the day, so that will be well worth the price if it can save his feet and back. So far he has no complaints and has walked around quite a lot to get used to them (can you say Sam's Club and Wal-mart browsing!) and says he actually feels invigorated after walking in them and his posture is better!. That is a thumbs-up in my book!

Read more review>>>

1 comment:

  1. You have given nice review of it. Actually we are going for campaigning an for that purpose we all going for shop new shoes also. I"ll recommend it to Jack (my friend) because after reading your post I think it will fit him completely.
    fit-flops

    ReplyDelete