Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cheap Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Optimize Fitness Walking Shoe


Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Optimize Fitness Walking Shoe

Skechers Shape-Ups Women's Optimize Lace-Up Shoes tone and trim your legs with every step you take... no gym required! Walking on hard surfaces in ordinary footwear can lead to stress on your feet, knees and lower back. That's why Skechers developed Shape-Ups! The core of the technology is a three-part system. A polyurethane kinetic wedge in the heel creates the feeling of walking on a soft surface, like sand. Thanks to the firm polyurethane midsole, you'll still get plenty of support. Plus, the rolling outsole propels you into the next step for an easy walk. This system helps ease stress on joints, promotes correct posture and engages muscles to help keep your center of balance. The shoe promotes calorie burning, helps to firm calf and buttock muscles, tones thighs, improves posture and cardiovascular health, and strengthens your back. This lace-up fitness walker is topped with a fully padded, leather or nubuck upper.

Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Optimize Fitness Walking Shoe Reviews

I researched these shoes a fair bit and decided to purchase them. I am a bit flat footed and I have always struggled to find comfortable shoes. I usually take a size 9.5 but I found the size 10 fits perfectly for me. The shoes are very well made and seem really durable. From the moment I put on the shoes I felt instant comfort, and I didn't really want to take them off! They cushion and support the foot very well and even with the thicker heel it does not feel 'tippy' where you could tip your ankle to the side..just very solid. The physical benefits of the shoes are a great bonus but for me the absolute comfort makes them worth money well spent..wearing them have really inspired me to do alot more walking..my previous footwear was somewhat comfortable but after walking for a lengthy distance left my feet sore but I have not found that at all wearing the Shape Up's. I highly recommend them, I am really thrilled with these shoes and the comfort they give me!

I was a bit skeptical when I read the ad for Sketchers Shape-Ups (see ad above). It seemed like a lot to ask of a lowly shoe. But I was hoping it would work, so I purchased a pair. Walked all over the mall, upstairs and down. Walked around my apartment complex when I got home and noticed that stretchy feeling in the back of my thighs. Went to bed that night and woke up around 1am. Boy, my backside was burning. I am a licensed massage therapist and my first thought was "I need a massage!" I could feel the burn all through the glutes and hamstrings. Those shoes had definitely provided an effortless workout. My only complaint is they do not come in wide width. I purchased another pair later in a men's size and they are perfect. They perform as advertised! Well worth 100 bucks.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment