Monday, March 22, 2010

Cheap Skechers Men's Shape Ups Overhaul Lace Up


Skechers Men's Shape Ups Overhaul Lace Up

Make every step count in Skechers Shape-ups. They feature a rolling-style outsole that allows your heel sink to the ground as you step. As your foot rolls forward, your weight shifts to its center, causing you to push off your toes, which helps to tone your lower body muscles, and improve body posture and gait as you walk. Leather upper with lace-up frontPadded insole, rubber traction outsoleWe recommend ordering Shape-ups a 1/2 size larger than your regular shoe size

Skechers Men's Shape Ups Overhaul Lace Up Reviews

These are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. They are easily worn to the office as they have a "dressy" appearance. Speaking also as a runner, these shoes serve to rest the Achilles tendon (since they make you land on the ball of your foot and make it impossible to "toe off"). They are well constructed and will no doubt last several years. They are very reminiscent of the old "earth shoes". Highly recommended!

Are they worth the hype? I don't know as being a long time walker of 3-4 miles every day, I saw no huge improvment than I seem to walk taller with less head looking down, the first few uses my legs were tired in a different sort of way. Thats about it will they last as long as my std. less than $25. shoes haven't had long enought yet!

These are great shoes. I have worked in constuction for 25 years on concrete floors and walking on rebar and steel which has caused my heels to have severe pain. I have been to a podiatrist and tried several inserts but nothing has helped. These shoes have helped the most because when you walk the initial impact on your foot is
not on the heel but directly in front.
Also when I ordered the Sketchers I ordered the higher priced original shoes which cost $120.00 more.I wore one shoe of each brand on a foot at the same time and walked around in my house. I could not tell any difference. I kept the Sketchers

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment