Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cheap ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 15 Running Shoe


ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 15 Running Shoe

The ASICS® Gel Kayano 15 women's running shoe offers a modern update to a classic favorite, with a new asymmetrical lacing system for an improved fit. The Solyte® midsole provides springy, responsive cushioning, and the DuraSponge® outsole ensures great traction on a variety of surfaces.

ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 15 Running Shoe Reviews

I have worn all types of running shoes, from Nikes & Asics years ago, to New Balance, Saucony (which I love) and now back to Asics (although I still have my Sauconys). I JUST bought the GEL-KAYANO 15 and they are WONDERFUL! First day out in them, 5 miles, just a test drive and I felt like I had clouds on my feet! Fabulous shoe! Hope they last for a good long time! As a runner, I think it's best to not be a die-hard brand-fan, but be flexible because sometimes thay slow down production of your favorite shoe so we have to have more than one favorite brand or style! 2 thumbs way up! AND huge thanks & praise to Ben at PRO FIT SHOES in Plam Coast, Florida for putting up with a finicky runner!

I have had earlier models in the Kayano line, but I love all the up dates! I run over 30 miles a week so I love how cushiony they are. It really saves my joints. The thing that I love most about Asics is that when I put them on I just have the urge to head right out and run. I think it's the way the toe box curves up, it just makes me want to lean forward and go! I have read complaints on this site about the toe box having too much room in the Kayano 15. I have to disagree with that. The toe box is comfortably snug without making the heel too tight which for me has been a problem with other shoes. Because of this my toe doesn't slide to the front of the shoe and jamb my toes. On a more superficial note: I also really like the paisley print fabric on the inside of the shoe. It's those nice visual details that make me want to wear them around town and when doing strength training after their running mileage has long passed! The only complaint I could even give is the price. I wish great running shoes weren't so expensive but at least you get what you pay for with the Kayano line.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment