Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cheap ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 11 Running Shoe


ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 11 Running Shoe

Crafted with the ASICS® Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) in place, the Gel Nimbus 11 women's running shoe guarantees a smooth, fluid ride from heel strike to toe-off. It also features a responsive Solyte® midsole, which attenuates shock on impact.

ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 11 Running Shoe Reviews

The Nimbus 11 is a great improvement on the already-fabulous Nimbus line of running shoes. I upgraded to this shoe after I started experiencing knee pain from my well-worn Nimbus 9's. I love the improvements in this shoe -- the lighter weight, cooler colors and asymmetrical lacing pattern which takes the laces slightly on a diagonal to match the natural contour of the foot rather than digging in to the top of the foot like some shoes do. I have virtually eliminated my knee pain since wearing these and have had no blisters or other foot issues. They feel great and I am very happy with the Asics Nimbus line of shoes. I also found that ordered 1/2 size up is a very good idea. Great running shoe!

I have been running only a few weeks and had blisters on the bottom of my outer toes and my feet were very sore. I decided that maybe I also decided that I was just supposed to have shin splits until I got used to running...not true. It turns out I was prancing more than rolling my foot and I was running on the outside edge of my feet and that's why i have blisters on my last few toes. A little bit a research on the web and I realized I needed new shoes. I was wearing the same shoes from college...which was a long time ago. I have had these shoes now for 2 weeks and my blisters have healed and I no longer have shin splints - they are so cushie! Maybe one day soon you'll see me flying past you in a race, or not:) I highly recommend these shoes if your feet have a tendency to roll outward - they are very stable and soft shoes.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment