Monday, March 29, 2010

Cheap Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Trim Step Fitness Sneaker


Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Trim Step Fitness Sneaker

Looking for a new way to exercise? Shape up while you go about your day in Skechers Shape-Ups Women's Trim Step Fishermans Ordinary footwear can place stress on your feet, knees and lower back when walking on hard surfaces. Soften the impact with this fisherman from Skechers Shape-Ups! The three-part system starts with a polyurethane kinetic wedge in the heel. It feels like walking on a soft surface, like sand, but the firm polyurethane midsole adds plenty of support. Plus, the rolling outsole propels you into the next step for an easy walk. This system helps ease stress on joints, promotes correct posture and engages muscles to help keep your center of balance. The shoe promotes calorie burning, helps to firm calf and buttock muscles, tones thighs, improves posture and cardiovascular health, and strengthens your back. The leather upper boasts contrast stitch detail and bungee straps over the foot that stretch for a great fit and easy on / off.

Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Trim Step Fitness Sneaker Reviews

I just love this sandals! It is a comfy sandal and it helps me get a great work out when I mall walk. I can feel it in my calves. At first I didn't feel it in my back and thighs but afterwards I did feel it. I hate tennis shoes because I feel that my feet can't breathe and I don 't like shoes with ties so I was excited that they came out with a sandal. The only thing that I don't like about these are the sizing. A 7 is not long enough but 7.5 is a little big and slips in the back when I walk but I wouldn't trade these shoes for anything else.

I had been looking at these shoes for quite awhile, and FINALLY decided to buy them after reading the reviews on Amazon. I have not been disappointed. They are true-to size and very comfortable. The Velcro strap makes them really easy to adjust. I thought that they would be difficult to get used to walking in them, but it only took a few minutes of walking around the house and I was on my way. My legs and back feel great when I wear these Shape-ups! I think the color is perfect because it will go with just about anything that I am wearing. I am not a really big fan of shoes. I would much prefer to walk barefoot, but these shoes really let your feet breathe.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment