Friday, March 12, 2010

Cheap ASICS Men's GEL-Nimbus 11 Running Shoe


ASICS Men's GEL-Nimbus 11 Running Shoe


Crafted with the ASICS® Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) in place, the Gel Nimbus 11 men's running shoe guarantees a smooth, fluid ride from heel strike to toe-off. It also features a responsive Solyte® midsole, which attenuates shock on impact.

ASICS Men's GEL-Nimbus 11 Running Shoe Reviews

I have historically been a New Balance guy, but I read great reviews on the Nimbus and decided to give it a try. I am glad I did. The shoe is made for runners of slightly larger builds, but I am a relative featherweight and the shoes don't feel bulky at all. The big selling point is the cushioning, and the shoe delivers on that. A word of warning; before making this kind of purchase, identify what kind of foot you have. If you have a neutral foot, don't be seduced into the Kayano! I wore a pair for two days before the inside of my heel began to erode. Great shoe also, but only for overpronaters.

I've always had problems with running shoes. I have flat and wide feet so no matter what type of shoes I bought it always hurts when I run. I have spent thousands of Dollars trying to find a pair of shoes that I could run longer than two miles with but to no avail. I bough this shoes because a friend of mine suggested them to me and told me that my search was over, that this was going to be the only pair of shoes that I would ever need. And he was right, I run double the distance that I used to run now because it is so nice to run with out any pain and I have even dropped 1 1/2 minutes form my 5K running time. I've had this shoes for over three month now and they just keep getting better. I even bough an extra two pairs. I've recommend this shoes to some of my friends who have normal feet and they love them just as much as I do. I actually never write reviews because I always thought that they are a waste of time but this product is worth it. In my opinion, this shoes are a great buy.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment