Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cheap Salomon Men's XA Pro 3D Ultra GTX


Salomon Men's XA Pro 3D Ultra GTX


The world's best trail running shoe just keeps getting better with improved cushioning to take you from track to trail to bushwacking with unparalleled stability, any season and any time. Upper Material: Quick Drying Breathable Mesh Fit Management: Sensifit Midsole: Pronation Control Height: Low Outsole: Running ContragripŮŽ Tongue/Collar: Gussetted Tongue Chassis: 3D Advanced Chassis Weight: 403 g

Salomon Men's XA Pro 3D Ultra GTX Reviews

This is my second pair of Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra GTX shoes, having purchased one earlier from Sport Chalet. I bought the first pair because I liked it's feel, the quick lace system, Goretex liner and looks. I use it for light to moderate hiking when a heavier, high cut boot isn't necessary. Unfortunately, I bought a size 8 even though I wear a 7-1/2 because that's the smallest size carried by the Sport Chalet. After putting some miles on the shoe the fit around the heal started loosening up so I found and bought a pair of 7-1/2 size shoes on Amazon. It's the exact same model but in a different size and color. These are medium width shoes so those with wide feet should look elsewhere. Other than that they are true to size. The 7-1/2 pair fit me perfectly. It has a roomy toe box and very good foot support. They're lighter than traditional low cut hiking shoes but they look like they'll wear out faster judging by the depth of thread on the sole. Still, I'm pleased with the shoe and expect to put many happy miles on them. The pair of size 8 shoes I bought earlier didn't go to waste. They are now the most expensive and best gripping pair of yard shoes I've ever had.

I love these shoes, when they wear out (if they ever do) I will buy another pair hands down. I use them for everything, running, weight lifting, and casual wear. At first I thought they felt a bit loose in the heel but now I think it is comfortable. I have no complaints with them and have found no defects. They are a bit expensive but I think it is worth it for the comfort and durability. I don't have any advice for how they fit because I already had a pair of Salomons, so maybe try on a pair somewhere. The price Amazon offered was cheaper than my local sports store.

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment