Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cheap Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Stability Fitness Work Out Sneaker


Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Stability Fitness Work Out Sneaker

# Lace-up closure. # Leather and man-made upper. # Overlay and perforation accents. # Padded collar and tongue for lasting comfort. # Soft fabric lining. # Cushioned fabric footbed. # Kinetic wedge and super-soft foam midsole provides exercising effect. # Sculpted rubber sole. # It is not recommended to run in Shape Ups. # 14.00 oz.

Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Stability Fitness Work Out Sneaker Reviews

I purchased these shoes because I enjoy walks, but have a back issue and I am prone to shin splints. The first thing I noticed when wearing these shoes is that I walk very differently. My posture is better than ever and the strain on my back is minimal. Walking downhill does not strain my knees and I did not have a problem with shin splints. Another unexpected result was that I could really feel the workout in my upper thighs and butt! So now, walking is an even better workout. I love them and highly recommend them.

These shoes are worth every penny for me! I now own 3 pair so i can match w/scrubs i wear to work everyday. My back pain has reduced by at least 50% and my legs are becoming more defined/toned. I don't make time to exercise like i used to and these shoes help to use muscles that don't get enough attention. An added bonus is that they add inches to my petite height which has a slimming effect! Thank you Skechers for making a hip, fashion-forward product w/all these benefits too!

Read more review>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment