Monday, March 8, 2010

Cheap Skechers Women's Shape Ups Jump Start Fitness Walking Shoe

Skechers Women's Shape Ups Jump Start Fitness Walking Shoe

Shape-ups from SKECHERS are designed to: Promote weight loss, Tone muscles, and Improve posture. This athletic lace-up fitness walking shoe features the Shape-ups kinetic wedge technology that helps you shape up while you walk.

Skechers Women's Shape Ups Jump Start Fitness Walking Shoe Reviews

I was skeptical about these sneakers, I finally broke sown and bought a pair. To my amazement they are the best sneakers I have ever had. The design of the shoe makes you have perfect posture...walking in them I feel like I am walking on air. I am, a nurse in a busy Emergency Room, I am on my feet every minute, my back feels great, my knees are even better. I bought 2 more pairs for christmas gifts. I love them.

Very pleased with the women's Skechers Shape Ups Jump Start shoe. They are very comfortable and look great. Size was true to my foot size and fit snug. Walking in them actually felt normal - heel to toe roll. I wear them as often as I can, especially during the holiday shopping season. Feeling the mild workout in my legs and my lower back does not ache as much as before when up on my feet all day. Really like this shoe. A bit pricey, but will be watching for sales to get another pair when I can.

Read more review>>>

2 comments:

  1. I am going for a camp next week and I think this will be good for it. What do you think will it fit for campaigning?? OR do you offer me some other brand??
    fit-flops

    ReplyDelete